Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

May 6, 2008

Bike

With the warmer weather, my routine has changed and so has Buddy's. I started biking to work this week, so the walk in the morning is shorter than usual. Leaving for work out the basement door, Buddy barks at me as I as magically emerge from below the dining room window.

Upon returning home, later than usual, Buddy barks if he sees me coming and races downstairs to greet me. However, he needs to be calm down before receiving any attention. Not sure if he is barking at the bike or the helmeted intruder. Either way, it needs to cease.

Our before dinner afternoon walk has been replaced with a before bedtime evening walk. A good way to end the day for both of us. It's also much cooler for the big black dog. He enjoyed the tiled floor in the basement all evening.


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. - Corey Ford

No comments: