Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 13, 2008

Dog Owner?

Having a puppy in the family significantly changes your life. It is the best of times and the worst of times.

If you are a dog owner, you have experienced the following:
trials of house breaking, relief when he finally gets it, long walks in the sun, short walks in the cold, a cold wet nose, warm toes, hair on my pillow, hair everywhere, spending ten minutes deciding between the plastic bone or plush hedgehog, toys in the middle of a dark hallway, feeling something missing when he's not around, friendly greeting every time you walk through the door, early morning potty, late night potty, frustration when he forgets, and pride when he masters a command. Please add a comment sharing how you know that you are a dog owner.


I know that I am a dog owner when ...

I find plastic bags in every jacket and coat that I own and sometimes they are not empty.





If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that I am a dog owner when I know the names of the dogs at the dog park, but none of the owners.