Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 3, 2008

Puppy Bowl

Exercise. Discipline. Affection.

Boring day today. More work on walking by my side and being attentive during both his walks today.

Not that interested in the Super Bowl, so we watched the Puppy Bowl as I cradled him this afternoon. He wouldn't watch it when we pointed out all the dog action to him, but when being cradled it caught his attention. So we used the television for some mock socialization.

Buddy has learned to stay away from my bike when exercising downstairs. We also confirmed today that he can tell when I am finished exercising. Whether upstairs or downstairs, immediately when I dismount, he races to greet me. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. Though it makes me feel special. He also stares at the door any time I leave the room. This affection should be easily transferred to his new partner when the time comes.


For me a house or an apartment becomes a home when you add one set of four legs, a happy tail, and that indescribable measure of love that we call a dog. Roger Caras

No comments: