Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

June 12, 2009

Training Day

Hello from Dousman!


Lilly reporting here. Yesterday was another training day for Tino and me. I was pretty excited to see Mark and Barb when they came for another training session.

They wanted to see how I was getting along with my new pal, and I can say Tino and I are best pals. He doesn't want me to be too far away from him.




and he tastes really really good - yum yum.


Tino was feeling pretty good so we went for a short walk in the neighborhood and into and out of some stores. I had to keep reminding Tino not to let go of me or I would get lost.




Then when I showed I was being good, Tino's Mom took over leading me. She isn't quite as tough on me when I want to go fast, but she's learning. I think I'll start listening to her in another lesson or two - got to keep those humans on their toes.


Anyhow, we had a good time and to help Tino hang on the harness better, she is going to get him some very dark sunglasses...very dark!
All for now,
Lilly

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, I didn't realize this site was here! I can practically track Lilly's whole life on here! We all love Lilly so much! We had a good walk that day. Thank you Occupaws for everything you do for us!

Barb and Mark said...

We are glad to help!