Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

June 4, 2009

Zoorama

Zoo time

Yesterday was a fun day. First Slick took me to his favorite place to not eat. He introduced me to all his human pals so I got lots of attention.

Then guess what I (Divit) got to do yesterday? I took Slick, and my foster parents to the ZOO! There were thousands of kids, and funny looking animals with long necks and furry bodies. Slick had on a harness so the kids couldn't say hello to him so I got all the petting and attention. I must look tough cuz I heard one Mom tell her kids "Look at the two pit bulls being trained to be guard dogs". I guess Slick would beat an attacker to death with his harness.


Grrrrr - careful - Attack dogs on duty!!!


Then there were also some short things mom called "goats". The human puppies liked to feed them… but, AGAIN, no food for me! I tried some of their food but phooey, it was yucky.


Slick and I had a great time.

Then we went to pick up Slick's human cousin Jacob to babysit. The backseat was full with Slick and Jacob so Slick's Dad and I both sat in the front seat. I was just fine curled up on the floor but he kept complaining about sleepy feet....TAKE A NAP if you're sleepy!!


Sincerely,
Divit

1 comment:

Puppy Raiser said...

I guess if they don't make it as guide dogs, they can be guard dog. I laughed out loud. :-)LOL