Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

June 11, 2009

Divit Test

Woof Woof!!


Well, this week has been fun with everyone. They tell me that once I passed the "cow" test, I was ready for a little people test. So I got introduced to Mindy's Pup, Jacob. I put up with hair and ear pulling, eye lid lifting, firm petting and they told me I was so good putting up with that abuse. Hah, they think a little of that could hurt after surviving a "Slick Playtime".






Then they wanted to see if I liked to be pet and brushed by someone a little older so out came Mike's Pup Evan. We walked and played and I even sat when he said "Divuuutt, sayet". Babytalk is a little hard to understand but I got the idea. I was good and rolled to all positions so he could brush me.




Then, he thought it would be a good idea if we checked to see if the kennel was big enough for two. Dad wasn't fast enough to get the picture of Evan laying down with his head on my side, but did take this one. Conclusion, I like kids and my tail was not a lethal weapon.




The next day, Slick and I went to the Jet Room at the Madison Airport and watched the planes taxi and stuff. Slick really liked watching "da Planes"





After the Jetroom (no food again) we went to Mounds East to set up the OccuPaws booth. We got to meet lots of people who thought we were really good dogs and everything. One woman said we were so good, she went back to the counter and bought 2 doggie bones and gave one to Slick and one to me....wheee food!! But Mom and Dad said we would have to wait til we got home to have them. :-(


Finally, time to go home and Mom said one more test for me - sitting in the front seat. Slick said it was easy but I got sorta had no room and got stuck!!!

Well all for now,

Divit

No comments: