Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

June 2, 2009

Ouchie!!!!

Woof there!

It's me! Divit! Reporting from the Slick Household. I'm enjoying my time here, but most of my time is spent in the car going here and there. Breakfast - mucho petting :-) Visiting - mucho petting :-) The first night I slept all alone in the other room in the kennel, but since I didn't make a sound, last night I got to sleep with all the other dogs in the bedroom loose. I was told I was a very well mannered pup!!



Then last night I was the neutral dog in some CGC testing at Badger Kennel Club. They told my current foster Mom they needed a strange dog for the test and well, I guess I was strange enough...or was that a stranger???







Today I visited with some folks in wheelchairs. They were so friendly! My foster mom said that I did a really good job! I was not too pushy and everybody loved me!




Unfortunately, I also took a trip to the vet, where I received my 3 year rabies shot. I weigh 73 pounds. WOW! I guess I am a big boy.

Divit

No comments: