Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 27, 2009

Busted

Woof!


OK now humans. Figure dis one out. There we wuz, Me and Marley just coolin' our heels, relaxin' under a tent on Sunday, when all of a sudden, da Coppers shows up and starts grillin' some a my crew...Big Mikey, Fast Mama and Diamond Jeff. Sumpthen bout Me and Marley and some grass. Well I told him we wuz no potheads and to buzz off.


He don't believe me. Can youse believe dat? Me, an innocent pup wit a face of an angel thinkin' dis flatfoot got some bad 411. He heard it through da grapevine dat my brother wuz dealin'. Dey busted him, but when dey finally chased him down, he ate all da grass - no evidence right!!


Well riding in Boss Mar's paddy wagon he gives up da stash...again and again and tells da fuzz his bro Deegan is da mastermind of da Pack so here I sit....busted!



Well I finally gets my phone call and a course I makes it to my main man, Donny (the enforcer) Becker who is a miracle worker. He takes care a binness and tells em it was grass, green grass dat we was partakin' of, not dat other kind and soon I'm a free mutt, relaxin wit Donny and chewin' dat fat. He da man!!!



Well, gotta go on lamb wit my crew now so see yas later!


Deegan Dog


PS: Wow, what a dream :-)

No comments: