Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 30, 2009

Graduation

Woof, Woof!

Congratulations to Tino and Lilly. Friday Night was a graduation party in Johnson Creek for the newest CVCD team. All the humans had a good time. I got to see all my old friends there...Lilly and Moby and Deegan and Promise and Bodie plus some new pups I didn't know.

Everyone stood around and blah blah blah...boring for a while. Then they got to eat worms!!! Mmmmm but none for us. Then the lightening started. Everytime the people stood up and smiled...flash flash flash. Talk talk talk, flash flash flash, clap clap clap....yawn. Silly humans. Did I mention the humans also got cake!!



They took pictures of humans who donate dogs (Lilly)


and pictures of the humans who raised puppies (Lilly)
and then it was time for all the humans to get in the picture!!


and finally here are the three graduated teams.



and my gall, Miss Lilly!!!

All for now,
Slick

2 comments:

rebecca alioto said...

the graduation was a blast! we had fun meeting all of the dogs and their owners. thanks again occupaws for everything that you do for our family!

Slick said...

I'm glad you have fun with me and my special pals!