Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 6, 2011

TwoDay

Monte had two good days in a row :-)

Tuesday was class at The Dog Den and Wednesday was the OccuPaws class. The highlight at The Dog Den was a hidden recall - Monte's favorite game. Monte played with the trainers while I hid. I asked him to COME find me and he immediately traced my footsteps. He is very observant or has a really good nose.

The OccuPaws class was filled with new puppies and Monte could barely contain his excitement. Not good, but he performed some perfect pivots and an almost perfect COME to HEEL.

The only visible/audible issue was his crying during both classes. He was calm, but would not stop whining. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am wondering if removal of his vocal cords is an option.

Big Test this weekend ...

No comments: