Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 4, 2008

Clean and Calm

For the most part it was a repeat of yesterday: hardware store, outdoor/recreation store, and paint store. We did learn one thing today. Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't like to accompany Lisa when she shops for clothes. Buddy doesn't either.

We have been able to keep Buddy clean and calm on his walks. On his walk tonight, we let him play with the other dogs. We thought we could keep him away from the large puddle in the park and stay clean. However, he is a follower and true to his nature he followed the other labradors into the puddle for a swim and drink. His energy level also provoked the other dogs to chase him which he loves.


“I’d be happy to have my biography be the stories of my dogs. To me, to live without dogs would mean accepting a form of blindness.” - Thomas McGuane

No comments: