Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

April 7, 2008

Pizza

Just got back from taking Buddy for walk before bed. We rarely walk Buddy at night, so since I got home late from work this was a good opportunity to explore the darkness. The darkness and shadowy figures have caused Buddy some concern recently and since tomorrow was trash day, we had potentially frightening objects around every corner.

The best reason not to walk your dog at night is that you can't see what is on the ground. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Buddy pick something up off the ground and immediately told him to drop it, which he did without pause. My surprise turned to astonishment when I saw that it was a piece of pizza, discarded by one of the high schoolers. If you know Buddy or any Labrador, then you know that food is the Holy Grail.

Good Dog!!

No comments: