Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

May 18, 2009

Good Girl

We stopped at Paisan's in Madison, Cinder's first dinner out, and she laid quietly under the table the entire time. As usual we were right next to the kitchen and there was a lot of traffic - good girl. Immediately upon exiting the restaurant, she sprinted to the grass to relieve herself - good girl.

I cleaned Cinder's ears last night after we got back. She did not appreciate the cleansing fluid being squished around her ear canal - some reward for being a good girl all day. After the treatment, she wouldn't let me get close to her for the rest of the night; she would run away when she saw me approaching, keeping a close watch on my hands.

It was my mistake, I didn't follow the Dog Whisperer's advice and surprised her when she was resting. We did make up this morning, so we should be good until next week. No more surprises, I want her to trust me.

1 comment:

Barb and Slick said...

Sounds like Cinder is doing really well.