Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

May 24, 2009

work work work

Woof Woof,

I've been having fun in draft horse training with my favorite little human Evan. We both have our harnesses, but only Evan wore his today. We went to the Zoo and smelled animals. Mom thought I'd want to play with them, but it was kind of boring with the big fences between us. Anyhow here is me 'n Evan 'n Mom with a poor zebra with a major glandular condition.



All for now,

Slick
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deegan here...

I just don't seem to be understanding my foster mom, Barb.

She tells me to sit, down, heel (go to the heel position), front, side, behind, stand, through (go thru a door), turn, let's go in a 270 and 360 degree left and right turn, back (move backwards) from a heel position, side position, and front postion,,,,,I want to tell her to "Make up your mind!". Do you want me to sit, or down?



Then, she goes thru all of those things with a funny leather thing on. Women!
Sincerely,
Deegan



2 comments:

Theresa said...

Poor Deegan, so confused

Deegan said...

But I am getting the concept of heel and front!!