Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

May 10, 2009

Neutral Pup

Woof Arf!!

Slick here...back in the writer's chair. I've spent the last few days doing mostly the same old - same old, except I've got a new outfit some of those days. Mom calls it a harness but I think it's really a saddle and soon I get to be a bucking bronco!! I knew I was growing up fast, but not fast enough to become a horse.


Anyhow, when Mom or Dad put on my saddle and take me for a walk, they walk on the wrong side of me...unless that's the side they climb up to get on me. I think they'll need those footie sturrrpps (whatever) things to help. Right now it is very strange because even though Mom is pulling back on the handle thingie, Dad keeps telling me to speed up and go faster. Hold back, go forward, they really need to decide where they are going. Anyhow, Mom says I'm pulling nice (maybe I'll be a draft horsie and not a saddle one??) and she is happy. I'll let you know more later.


In the meantime I went to the Badger Kennel Club where a lot of dogs were learning to take their CGC test. I, being Superdog, knew the stuff so I got to be a distraction!! I'm very good at being a distraction so I just walk past the dogs and our humans shake hands. I especially like Ruger, a Yellow Lab that wags his tail when I go by...maybe we can both escape and play for a while.


I even got to go topless in the ring and then wait on the nice cold floor for my next "distraction".


All for now,
Slick

No comments: