Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

May 31, 2009

Walkies and burnies!

Woof! Woof!

Deegan and I got to be "neutral dogs" yesterday for a CGC Class at Badger Kennel Club. Here we are wait for our big debut!



I had a great time today. Nikki, Kurt, their kids, Dale, mom and I went to a big park along a HUGE lake. I had a chance to meet and talk with lots of people about OccuPaws. There were about 500 people on a huge walk to conquer blindness. I loved listening to the band, they were very good. There were free hotdogs, but once again,,,,no food for Dale or I.




My friend Deegan has gone to Chris' for a week or so. When dad gets home from the AirFest in Janesville, I understand I get to meet a new friend, Divit. Mom says that dad is going to be very red as he forgot his sunscreen this morning, so I should be very good tonight. Dale and I were practicing being perfect pooches.



That's all for now fellow pups!

Slick

No comments: