Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 13, 2009

Graduation Soon

Arf Arf,

Lilly here - reporting from the Johnson Creek Mall when I met up with Mark and
Barb for a little more training with my pal Tino and his Mom Rebecca.



We got to walk all over with Tino hanging on to my harness - up and down the curbs and over the rocks. Then down narrow passages and with humans getting in my way all the time.




Next we went into the store...again and again - about a hundred gazillion times I think. Come to the door, switch lease hands, open door, body block, Lilly "wait", change hands again, Lilly "through", guard the head, Lilly "turn", release the door, whee we're in. Wait, what???? go out again????




When the humans got bored of playing with the doors, we walked all through the stores and around stuff and didn't bump Tino into anything!!! Then MORE doors - I think they are fixated on doors and steps and stuff.

Finally, I heard Mark say "Looks good" ... time to go for Ice Cream....yessss!



WHAT - None for me??? Well how about a big hug instead?



Nice....

Watch for our graduation party coming soon.

Love and Kisses,
Lilly

2 comments:

Heidi & Dually said...

tissue anyone?...Lily u r AWESOME!!

Slick said...

Gonna be another weepy graduation for sure.