Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 1, 2009

Lots of Updates

Woof, Woof.


I can see I'm been slow in posting but Mom and Dad have me on a 25/8 schedule and I have NO leisure time fellow pups!!

First, I should report on Bodie & Tyler and Moby & Tanner's graduation Saturday night. Food food food everywhere and one measly dropped piece of Pepperoni :-( I should also mention it was raining indoors too!! Everytime anyone stood up at the little brown house with the antenna, the rain would start. But it was OK cuz everyone mopped it up with those tissue thingies.

Anyhows, here's the cake Divit and I didn't get to eat...


and Tyler and Tanner guarding it...


and Bodie and Tyler graduating...


and Tanner being eaten alive just before he could graduate...


All for now, I'll post again tomorrow.

Slick

No comments: