Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 23, 2008

Am I in Trouble??

Woof! BrrrWoof!

Zowie, I sure got mom mad today! I don't know what her problem was. I was just enjoying the deep snow!!! I remember she was calling me and there was something about me not wanting to come….it was too cold for her to chase me around…….and the snow was almost over the top of the backyard fence.



But, the snow is so much fun for puppies like me. Sure the snow is up to my belly, but I can charge right thru it - powder flying!
Mom did not think it was fun. She sinks up to her knees and with her two legs, she had trouble moving around the yard. So the next time we went out, she put a 50-foot lead on me to make sure I came when called.


That was not as much fun as I couldn't race up and down the hill and dive off the wall into the snow. She said she allowed me a “little slack” today because I have been so cooped up in the house,,,,but she also said I’d better be good next time. She worries about me walking over the top of the back yard fence and getting lost.
Lost?? I won’t get lost,,,I’m a big boy - I know where we live.

But, I did promise to try harder.

Slick

No comments: