Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 6, 2008

Without a Trace...missing dog

Woof!

Today I received a chance to hang around with Nikki and Dale at Mounds in Sun Prairie! What fun! We sat at a table and talked about Occupaws to all sorts of people. People would come up to us and pet either Dale or I. A couple of people bought Occupaws hats. We collected $69.00 for Occupaws.




Then, we went to lunch. Mom said I was naughty. After sitting under a table, mom had to help Nikki with her jacket, because her zipper was stuck. After fixing Nikki’s zipper, when mom looked under the table to make sure I was still settled, I was missing! I had just decided that other things in the restaurant were more interesting. Boy, was mom surprised. She collected me and put me back under the table… not without some stern looks and a correction from mom though though.

See mom,,,, even I can act like a “brain dead” adolescent some times. But I was good the rest of the time.

Slick

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Slick,
You have to be good SANTA is coming!!
Debbie & Jordan

Woof said...

It's sooooo hard to be good allll the time ;-)

Slick