Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 28, 2008

Visitors

Woof! Woof! Woof! (Ho, Ho, Ho)

Mom and dad had a whole bunch of people and visiting pups over the last few days! I had a chance to play with four other puppies. Three dogs were Mindy’s and one was Mike’s. We had a great time! During present opening time, mom and dad put all of us dogs away in our crates because there were lots of little things that we could get into. We wanted to help open presents and stockings. There was also food everywhere! But, no people food for me. I was given the same, old, brown dog food. I don’t understand why I can’t have that better smelling food - I was very good!

Mom has taken the tree and surrounding fence out of the living room. I don’t understand what it was there for in the first place. While fun to look at, trees don’t belong in the living room. It takes away from my floor space.


We also stopped by Sports Products to pick up all the OccuPaws shirts and Jackets people had ordered. I offered to model a shirt but they declined and said I could "wear" a bag instead.


It was really nice and warm yesterday so mom played with me a lot outside. It felt so good to run around the back yard and be a puppy. But a lot of Mr. Snow had melted away. Mom even took Fluff Ball for a little walk as the ice melted off of the driveway. She said it was too foggy to walk on the road, but she and Fluff Ball learned a lot about walking next to each other.

Fluff ball is getting bigger, and does not leak on to the floor as much as she used to. Mom is very happy about that.

Well, I hope all of you Woofs had as much fun as I did over Christmas. Mom says something called “New Year" is coming. I wonder if that is something I can open?

Slick

No comments: