Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 11, 2008

Shop til you drop


Woof! Woof!

Has mom been keeping me busy! She has been doing something known as “Christmas shopping”. All I know is that we go in the car, out of the car, in the car, out of the car, in stores, out of stores……my poor little tootsies.

One place we went to had all sorts of neat little crafty type things. But, why did she stop in an isle that just had flat pieces of cloth stretched out on a frame? After all, there was nothing drawn on the canvas yet, nothing interesting…


Wal-Mart did not have what mom wanted (she was surprised that they did not have a sled). But dad found some little plastic boxes that he told mom that he will use to organize little pieces/parts. Mom and I went to Toys R Us, where there were lots and lots of moms, dads, and their kids. Wow! Was that cool. Then, we went off to Mounds to get a new toy. Fluff Ball and I destroyed our favorite toy from “over use”, so mom gave us an early Christmas present.

I continue to be disappointed when mom, dad and I go to breakfast. Nothing seems to drop on the floor that I can have. It would be great is SOMETHING yummy would fall. After all, I would be there to catch it.

I understand that my friend, Echo, is under the weather. I will be saying a doggie prayer to get well for him every night.

Slick

1 comment:

Lisa, Ellie and Hosta said...

What a good little shopper.

Sending get well wishes to Echo.