Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 12, 2008

That's a Wrap

Woof! Woof! Woof!

What a day!!

Hooch, Reggie and I spent almost the entire day helping wrap presents for Occupaws at East Towne Mall. We were a hit!




Lots of people pet me, and lots of people came up to our booth to have their Christmas gifts wrapped.


Mom did not wrap too many presents because she does not wrap very well, but she cheered everybody that was working on. But, alas, there were no gifts for me. Poor me.

As this was my first Christmas, Hooch, Reggie and I met and had a picture taken with SANTA CLAUS! He had a real beard and a white and red suit. There were little kids that wanted a picture too, so we waited in line for our picture. When I talked to Santa to try to tell him what I wanted for Christmas, he did not understand what I tried to relay by brain waves.


Nikki also took me up and down the escalator at Dicks sporting goods when Hooch and Reggie were practicing on the escalator. I was hesitant the first time Nikki took me up, but the second time up the escalator I was OK and remembered when dad took me up.

Near the end of the day, I got really tired. Getting pet by all sorts of people is tiring! Mom fed me right away when we arrived home, and I went right to sleep.

One thing mom told me on the way home, was that Echo had eaten a squeaker that stayed in his tummy and that is what made him so sick. I understand that Echo will be OK after surgery and rest. So mom was going to double check to make sure that none of my toys at home have a squeaker. I don't think we have any, but, you know moms - they just have to double check!

Slick