Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 22, 2008

Wrestling

It has been too cold for the dogs or me to get much exercise outside. A la Cesar, we tried Echo on the treadmill, but he didn't want to walk on it. He kept being propelled off the back. After that I introduced Echo to my bike on rollers. He quickly understood to stay clear and instead caught a nap next to me while I biked.

The only indoor exercise that both dogs seem to like is wrestling. This is not an approved OGDA behavior, but we cut them a little slack due to the weather and the fact that Echo is still technically on vacation.



We did get out for a short walk this evening. The snow was packed down and very slippery. Both dogs were having a hard time stopping. Echo was running toward me and forgot about the road conditions and knocked my legs out from under me. On the way down all I was thinking about was not falling on him and hurting him. Fortunately there isn't any video or pictures of that.
.

No comments: