Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 28, 2009

Last Days of Summer

Woof fellow Pups!!

Well, Saturday was officially the end of summer (the last Farmer's Market) so soon I guess Mr Grass will go away and my old pal, Mr. Snow will come. It's so much fun to play in the white fluffy stuff...until my tootsies get cold. I wonder if they will be tougher this year??

I got to see my bud Banjo on the square. I was getting a fair amount of petting and hugs...until Banjo came - then it about doubled!! Everyone wanted to see the puppy and I got the sympathy petting as the "old dog". As cute as he was, do you think either of us could get even a scrap of food...no!



We had baby visits and big people and in between sizes.

Then Promise's new "Raiser Mom" Amy decided I needed luvin, so she sat and hugged me for a while.

Banjo and I just talked for a while.


All for now,
Slick

No comments: