Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 10, 2009

A Refined Gentleman

Hi there fellow pups!

Dale and I had a great time at the first fall meeting of “Who’s New in Madison?” (
www.whosnew.org)



Mom said that the food at the Blackhawk Country Club was terrific. I thought that it was a “target rich” environment for petting and cuddles.

All the ladies wanted to pet Dale and I. The club is going to help support two of OccuPaws’ two new baby puppies!

Mom and Nikki were so happy! They were so happy that when Nikki was “blah, blahing” in front of the humans that she almost cried when she was talking about the kid’s program.



I noticed something really neat when I looked out the window. There were little tiny men, way off in the distance, who were carrying sticks in the middle of a big green space. I could not take my eyes off of them.

The men would swing a stick walk forward and then swing sticks again. It was really fun watching them.



I can hardly wait to see them again!

Slick

No comments: