Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 29, 2009

Meoooow

Hello fellow pups!

I had a great day yesterday.

Mom, Dad and I went to Mindy, Dan, and Jacob’s house. Did you know that there are other four legged creatures besides dogs? They are called cats. One of their cats and I rubbed noses.




The cat followed me around the house, and I followed her. It was a lot of fun meeting a new species. Aren’t dogs and cats supposed to chase and fight? Maybe I am confused, but we were friends. She kept rubbing on me and making a buzzzzz sound???



I also watched Jacob to make sure he did not drop anything on the floor. All of his toys were spread on the floor for him. I was good and did not pick up any of his toys (even without mom telling me not to).

Finally, I went to the Badger Kennel Club for my advanced Rally class. I remembered all of the commands… I think mom forgot a couple though. The instructor said that I did great, but mom needs some work on giving me more room when we do left turns, U-turns and the like.

We also practiced jumping over obstacles. We need to work on that as I just wanted to step over the jump rather than jump.




I wonder what we will learn next week at class?

Your friend,
Slick

No comments: