Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 13, 2009

Run Run Run

Wooffie!

What a fun day!

I met all sorts of girls who liked to oooooh and aaaaahhhh over my canine friends and I.



Today was the Delta Gamma 3 mile run/walk on the University of Wisconsin campus.



Of course, there were some male humans that were oooohing and aaaaahhing as well. I really liked one male human (he finished the run first), who laid down on the side walk and gently petted my tummy. That was heaven. He seemed to know exactly what I liked. I wonder if I will ever get to see him again…




My brother Deegan and my friends Geyser, Reggie, Banjo and Divit attended the event..




After the walk, we hung out on the Union Terrace. Some of the humans purchased Babcock Ice cream (Yummm). But no food for us!

Count me in the next time OccuPaws goes on campus!

Your friend,

Slick

No comments: