Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 10, 2007

Buddy - Day 1

Buddy is doing just fine! We have an upper deck that makes it easy for him to tell us he has to go outside. He goes right to the door and cries. We've had no mistakes. He did fine in the crate last night, I got him up at 7:00 when I get the kids up. I'm going to play a trick on my co-workers at Woodman's. I'll bring Buddy in and see if anybody notices it's not Bella.

Buddy loves our doggie toys. We keep them in a milk crate and he just helps himself. He loves to fetch things. Brings them right back. So far, so good, he is affectionate and sweet.

Stormy is adjusting to Buddy, she is being kind of bratty. But, Buddy just keeps trying to make friends with her. We had to chuckle when you said it would be a change to have a little girl. As I'm sure you have noticed by now, Bella is not little and not girly.

During the men's group this evening, Buddy went to sleep and snored very loudly! The guys got a kick out of that. Then Buddy went shopping, everything went great.

No comments: