Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 15, 2007

Buddy - Day 6

What a magical night for all of you last night. What's so fun about taking these dogs out and about is the people you meet. I'm a people person anyway and love talking to anyone. With Bella or Buddy you really meet interesting people. I had a half hour wait before the concert on Thursday and forgot my book, which I take everywhere I go. I didn't need the book because this woman talked to me the whole time about Buddy and the program. That would be something if the picture of Bella in the carriage is published.

The boys of the house left for the wrestling tournament in Waukesha at 5:30 this morning. These invitationals are very long and loud, he will get lots of attention, too. It's neat to see these big tough wrestlers see a dog and melt.

Update from Waukesha: Buddy is very well behaved, so mellow. There is a cute Edgerton cheerleader that has fallen for both of my boys, Buddy and Jerry. And one of the assistant coaches really likes Buddy.

Fran said Buddy was perfect at the wrestling meet. The cheerleader helped take care of Buddy, said it made her month. Buddy let Fran know when he had to go out. He loved playing in the snow.

Buddy showed a lot of happiness when I walked in the door tonight. Right now he is playing a little fetch with the squeaky hedgehog toy. Stormy and Buddy have gotten to know each other pretty good by now and play more that fight!

No comments: