Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 18, 2007

Home Again (Janesville)

I know Bella is home because I can't take a step in the kitchen without her plopping on my foot! What a moose. Bella seems to hit the floor running no matter where she is! It's like she was never gone. We loved doing the swap. What a treat for us!

Stormy and Bella are right next to each other, each chewing on their chips. After I get the kids up I like to play some fetch with Bella, tire her out so I can get my things going. We missed how she goes down the stairs, I think she only lands on about three of them.

I've read somewhere that Labs tend to give most of their love to on person, they love everybody, but they have that one special person. I know every dog we've ever had always fall for Fran. But, I don't think Bella has done that. And that's good. It's almost like Bella and Buddy know what lies ahead of them. Maybe because we are raising them a bit different than an average pet.

Have a great day and give that Bud Bud a big kiss from me!

No comments: