Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 16, 2007

Buddy - Day 7

Isn't it a kind of bittersweet day? I'll miss Buddy, he such a gentleman. But I miss by Bell Bell, and looking forward to seeing her.

Buddy went to church with us today. Our church has been so great with Bella and loved Buddy. Fran ushers at our church and he told me when we started bringing Bella the church count changed, they list her "122 people, 1 dog".

How do you think you will do when it's time to let Buddy go? That's the number one question I get asked when I take Bella out and about. Oh boy, it's going to be harder than I thought when it's time for Bella to really leave us. But I figure, I've already had one daughter marry and move out, that was hard, but I got through it. It can't be harder than that!

No comments: