Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 14, 2007

Buddy - Day 5

He did something sweet last night that I had not noticed before. A lady was petting him and he would put his paw in her hand, insisting she hold his hand! We both got a chuckle from that. He is such a big boy!

Buddy uses the doggie door! Isn't he a smartie! I did not know that Fran had introduced the doggie door to Buddy. He sure got the hang of it quick!

Buddy had a very laid back day today. I think he was exhausted from yesterday. He love using Stormy's bed. Stormy does not mind, as long as Buddy stays out of our closet, her other favorite sleeping place. Buddy had the most dreamy, sleepy look on his face today. I go into work this afternoon and will continue my baking. Buddy seems content in the doggie bed right now.

Buddy did great at the wrestling meet. Everyone there (the Edgerton parents) know Bella and were pleased to meet Buddy. Buddy is such a calm greeter, something we struggle with Bella. He really lights up when he sees kids coming. Labs and kids are just a natural together.

Buddy was funny when he got home, he saw me on the couch and made a beeline to me and greeted me with so much love. It was a great feeling! He calls me Aunt Tina now, you know.

No comments: