Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

July 26, 2011

Routine

After a week of never-ending activity, Monte is adjusting to our normal routine. No morning runs to beat the heat and prepare for the day's adventures prior to the rest of the household getting up.

Every morning when I leave for work he looks at me with those puppy eyes, willing me to turn around and take him with me. He has no idea how much I would love to do just that. Instead his mornings are filled with gnawing on bones and sleeping while Lisa works.

At the picnic this weekend, we picked up some advice from a trainer for dealing with Monte's critter distraction. We have been laying the ground work and it seems to be working when we encounter the neighborhood cats and dogs. However, we have not experienced any pesky rabbits yet; they are the real test.

No comments: