Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 19, 2010

Mission accomplished!

After seeing my first bus with an OccuPaws ad on it last night, I decided I'd just have to carry the camera until I could get a good shot of Promise with the bus, since she rides it all the time.

On the way to a meeting this morning I saw the 1 bus go by with an ad. I tried to take another bus that usually catches up to the 1, but it was late so we missed our photoshoot.








Then, on our way home, I was at a stop on University where lots of busses go and saw the 9 with an ad. I got a lousy shot while the other passengers got on, and then explained to the driver that I wanted to take some pictures of Promise with the bus, if that was possible. So Promise and I rode to the end of the run (not far from my house) where the bus takes a break, and got a nice photoshoot. Someone waiting for another bus helped out since it's a little hard to get a good shot of a dog in front of a bus while holding the leash.


2 comments:

Wilbur said...

VERY cool. Do I looK cute?

Puppy Raiser said...

What better advertising than an OGDA trainee riding a bus with the OGDA ad? Nice job. It looks great.