Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 5, 2011

The Accidental Puppy Raiser

Today was a day like many others.  However, Abbey woke me at 5 AM this morning and wanted to go outside.  She made the trip worth it.  I was glad I got up.  She and I laid down on the living room couch until about 6:30 AM.  Then I fed her and started my day.  I am seeing some signs that she is learning the "No bite" command.  She still likes to use those teeth of hers and probably will for a while.  I think she is making some progress on understanding who is in charge and who is not.  The fact that she is not has somewhat cleared up for her.  Not completely, however.  We had a less active day today than yesterday and I got more done today.  She played vigorously in the yard whenever I took her out.  In the kitchen she pushed an empty plastic milk jug around.  She pushed and chased it all around the kitchen jumping on it when she got to it and having quite a good time.  Tomorrow we are probably going to meet my mentor child in Oregon for lunch.  That should be fun for her and for her master.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am hoping that it was you on the couch and her on the floor :)