Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 11, 2009

Big Foot

Woof!

Today I had a chance to visit one of my favorite places, Mounds! Yumm. Nikki, Dale, mom and myself set up an Occupaws table at Mounds East. On the way over, Dale and I sat in the back seat together. (I can't say that we sat quietly, we played….) Somehow though, I fell between the passenger's seat of the car, and the back bench seat. I got STUCK! So, rather than complain about it, I just laid quietly and waited until the car stopped and mom rescued me. Dale was no help, as he just looked at me as if to say "see, I told you not to play in the back seat". Dale and I must have been having a lot of fun. Mom bought some funny things that fit on my feet. She said that they are supposed to protect my feet from snow and ice but mainly salt.

I'm so embarassed.

Then, we went to Culver's. Dale and I were not allowed to play under the table (darn). When we arrived at Nikki's, however, off came the vest and harness….and I was allowed to play with a very cute border collie in the backyard. Unfortunately, Fluff Ball was there, supposedly learning about appropriate play. She did not learn very much, but I had fun.

Tomorrow is my rally class! Yippee! What fun!

Slick

No comments: