Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 15, 2009

Wold, Wolder, Woldest

Wold! (In dog talk that means cold)

Boy is it cold!!!

This morning when mom let me out to go potty, my poor little tootsies almost froze! Even though it was just a few minutes, she was not sure if I would make it back inside! I wasn't either. I sat down in the snow and tried to pick my feet up so they would not be touching the snow but then my tail got cold. Mom told me that she was not going to come out and get me, so I'd better get back inside to thaw. Mom,,,,next time it is so cold, please put on my booties so I can go potty more comfortably - I'm not embarassed about them anymore.

I understand that it will be warmer in a couple of days so I can play outside again!

Keep warm everybody!

Slick

No comments: