Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 21, 2009

Marley

Echo turned nine months old today, but I didn't get to celebrate his birthday. Being in Janesville, I stopped by the Dawg Zone to get my puppy fix.

I was fortunate enough to meet OccuPaws' newest addition, Marley, nose-to-nose for the first time. Being a little over ten weeks old, the chocolate bundle of fur didn't know a whole lot, but she sure is cute. During class we worked on walking, SIT, DOWN, COME, climbed up, slid down, and walked through. She did let me know when she needed to take a potty break outside which is better than Sophie did.

At the end of class was puppy playtime and Marley first took on a puppy half her size, then tormented one twice her size. She doesn't seem to fear anything or anyone.


1 comment:

Tabatha said...

That has got to be the cutest bundle of chocolate I have ever seen in my life!!