Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 10, 2009

Up Early

Up and out the door early this morning (for a Saturday). A quick run around the park for Echo, then Buddy's turn. After my my breakfast, we went to the library to read the paper. Echo waited patiently. I kept thinking that I forgot something.

Then we visited two veterinarians offices. First to check his weight which showed an increase of six pounds. I wanted to use a consistent scale and it exposed him to other dogs. Echo saw many ill mannered canines at the first vet's office. The second vet visit was to make an appointment for a "snip" and visit the office cat. Surprisingly, the scales here matched.

Echo's next outing was the grocery. I had stopped to pick up some Diet Coke for Lisa, but they were all out. I thought there was something else. Oh well. So essentially I took a shopping cart and dog for a tour of the store.

On the way home we stopped at the drug store for the experience and to drop off a Thank You card for Al. Al is the store clerk who is always so happy to see Echo and shares his lunch/cookies with him.

On our walk we met Kane and Sable. The boys and girl got to play a bit. Echo was exhausted on the walk home. Then dinner time, that's what I forgot. Echo didn't get any breakfast, or did he. I'm not sure so he got five cups this evening

No comments: