Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 10, 2009

Note to DuBay

Hello Dad,

Yes, I am also fascinated by my reflection in the mirror. Every time I pass a mirror or window, I can't help but stop and stare. I must get my good looks from you. Please don't tell mom that. Lisa mentioned something about a vanity. Any ideas?

Isn't television wonderful. I only wish it were bark activated as opposed to remote controlled. Occasionally there are scary creatures though. This past week I watched a lot of the Dog Whisperer. Marlene's comment said that I should watch Cesar more often. However, Jeff doesn't think it's a good idea. Something about picking up on the energy from all the unstable dogs. What are your favorite shows?

Your Son,
Echo

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Echo, can you believe my people don't have Cable TV? That's one of the reasons I love going to Grandma's house every week -- I get to watch Animal Planet! I'm sorry to say that my humans are limited. At home, we mostly watch wonderful retriever training videos, showing me how much my hunting partner still has to learn. Guess I shouldn't tempt you, since you're on a different training path, son. What's most important is that you learn to please and it sounds like you're doing fine job in that regard. Keep up the good work. Papa DuBay