Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 20, 2009

Where oh Where

Woof is me!

Are my Mommy and Daddy going somewhere? They put all their clothes in big boxes with handles and all my stuff in a bag. What is this? My pals Reggie and Stitch has disappeared and even Fuzzball is nowhere to be found. Mom says we going to visit Nikki's today and I might stay there for a few days....why? Don't they like me any more?


Mom is petting me more and more and hugging me. Why is she going to miss me?

I don't want to visit Nikki's...but wait, isn't Dale there too. Might not be so bad, I could survive their vacation if I had to.

And I think Hooch and Dually are there too. OK, let's go!! Puppies!!!!!!!!! Let's play - I got the ball. This is fun. Bye Mom, Dad. See ya soon.


Fun with my pals,
Slick

No comments: