Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Woof! Arf!

Mom has sure had the “dropsy’s” and she has been really forgetful lately. She drops my leash, and then asks me to pick it up. The same thing happens with a TV remote, keys and a comb. Maybe she is getting cabin fever because she also puts my leash in another room and asks me to find it. So far, it is just in the middle of the floor in another room, but I am afraid that she is going to start hiding it under blankets. Today she could not find the door to a restaurant that we go to all of the time. And THEN she could not find the car… (I had a little trouble with that one tooo.) I wonder if she is going to start to have me ‘find Mark”. That was lots of fun!


My little human friend, Evan, is coming over this afternoon. We should have lots of fun.

Slick

No comments: