Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 7, 2009

It was the best of times...the worst of times

Woof-sigh

The day started great - my best bud Evan came to visit, we went to breakfast at Shelton's (lots of luvin' from people), went to Costco (lots more luvin'), came home and played, took a nap....


Then later Mom said "get dressed" - time to go to West Towne for a walk. I went over to my place - sat and waited patiently, and waited, and waited, and waited. Did they get lost??? Yoo Hoo, here I am...and there is my vest, silly humans. Why are you fiddling with Fuzzface? Just put her in a crate and let's get going!!


Wait, what do you mean Juno is ready? Ready for what? Just put her in the crate...wait, you mean SHE is going and I/Me/Superdog is staying home. Alternate you say, what does alternate mean?

Totally bummed out - like totally - fellow pooches :-(


Slick

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

lol oh my gosh thats the cutest thing ever. And the pups face in the picture just says 1000 words!!!