Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

January 29, 2009

Home at Last

Woof fellow pups!


At long last Mom and Dad came home. I was happy to see them, but a little sad to leave Labradork Haven and my pals Dale, Reggie, Dually and Hooch. We had funnnnn!! It was nice to just be home and stretch out though.


But the relaxing didn't last for long. The next day we went off to Shelton's to put up the poster about the raffle/Hold'em event. Everyone there was glad to see me back so I got pet a lot.


Then my pal Evan came over to play for a while before we picked up Dale and his human Nikki and went for Brownies. I've never eaten one before but I was sooo hungry I knew they tasted good. But it was a different kind of Brownie so I just let them pet me. I did taste a few with a couple good licks and they were pretty good.




Nikki and Mom did human blah blah blah for a while about what guide dogs did....boring, I knew all that. Then Dad blind folded each girl and raced around the room dragging them with Dale's harness. Then the best part they all had to pet me again to say goodbye.


I'm beat....

No comments: