Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 6, 2009

Busy, busy

Woof Arf,

It's been a busy few days for this pup. Tuesday we stopped at the Monona State Bank to visit friends and make a shameless grab for Poker for Paws prizes. Uncle Bill here made sure we were taken care of.

Then Wednesday morning I got to go with Reggie to that nursing home place where everybody pets me. I know those people in those metal chairs like to see me, but sometimes I think the nurses like me just as much.

Then the best part of the day, we went to return Fuzz Face to the dog store I think. Lots of human blah blah before they tortured me...Mom said Down-Stay and then everyone played tennis ball fetch with Fluff Ball. I managed to hold my ground even when the little monster dropped the ball in front of my nose...sigh.


Then that night, Dale and I tried catching yummy beef and pork as Mom, Dad, Mindy, Nikki and Kurt ate Ribs at Fat Jack's. Mom talked about prizes and donuts shuns there too. I wondered what a charitable donut was???


Finally as I got really tired we went somewhere with about a zillion green people with badges and patches and stuff. Lots and Lots of human blah blah until we went in a smaller room and then Nikki decided it was her turn to blah blah blah about Dale and guidedogs and stuff. I was almost asleep when Dad barked and started blindfolding all these big green people and dragging them up and down the halls with Dales harness. Then they said the Boy Scout leader pledge or something and I finally got to go to bed.


Slick

No comments: