Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 11, 2009

SalesPup

Woof!

Another great day. Warm weather, great company.

I had a chance to visit with my favorite people at Ingleside Nursing home in Mt. Horeb today. Everybody gives me lots of pets and loves! Mom is teaching me to get a little closer to the residents so that they can pet me better.

Then, off to the Bank of Cross Plains to pick up goodies for Poker for Paws,


and Terry's Piggly Wiggly to go grocery shopping and to pick up gift cards for Poker for Paws.

Finally off to Red Robin to meet Mindy AND to pick up a couple gift cards for Poker for Paws. Mom and dad received a surprise. They saw a nephew (Josh) of theirs working there who they have not seen for years! What fun!

Wow! Mom and dad are starting to get lots of "stuff" for the raffle! Posing for pictures is such hard work!

Now, we need more entries for playing poker. I hope that everybody starts sending their entries in! I want lots of people and pups there having fun...with a good petting for me too!

Slick

No comments: