Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 18, 2009

Good Boots

Arf Arf,


Well another fine day...Mr Snow came back so I don't have to search far and wide for a potty place - life is good.

This morning Mom and I went to Piggley Wiggley in Cross Plains for human food (nothing for me by the way).

Then Walgreens (yeah for drive through dog treats!!)

Then we went out to Black Earth to visit Patricia McConnell and get a bunch of pieces of paper stuck together. I liked it when she had me sit and gave me some treats.



Then a bunch of human blah blah blah - boring. But not to worry fellow canines - my nose knows. I was being good and being "dog people" they let me explore and guess what I found. A pair of her boots with smells of Lassie and Will and sheeeeps!!! It was heaven.

Then Denise and Andrea from the office pet me - I was a very good dog - no jumping...just a couple small kisses. Then when we were leaving, Mom said something to Dr. McConnell and she took those pages thingies back and scribbled all over the first page. Don't know why she did that, but Mom was happy. I guess ruined books with scribbles are good...humans - so silly.

Then we came home and we got boxes of human stuff for the raffle thing. I think they need to stop or the bed will break.

Nite,

Slick

No comments: