Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 1, 2009

Slick says Hi Lori, Brenda and Robin

Woofff,

I don't know who the heck they are, but Dad says they are important.
Now back to my day yesterday. I was all excited about going to Badger Kennel Club until I was put inna crate!!! That really makes me mad. All those dogs to play with, but no, Dad and Mom both ended up helping teach some classes while I cooled my heels watching. But all was forgiven....
We went to Milwaukee to the Pet Expo and I met a new girl friend...MARLEY - I wuv her!!! I may even forget about fuzzball.
Then I met about a zillion people who wanted to say hi to me and all the gang. I found a good way to meet people was to stick my head out the side curtain - lots of petting. Then Marlene had us all sit or stay and Mom and Dad left - something about a training opportunity. Hmmmmm. Anyhow, here we are. I'm the handsome one sitting in the back in the middle next to Dale and Sophie.
All for now,
Slick

No comments: