Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

February 27, 2009

Whirlwind

Woof Arf!!

What a fun past few days I've had. Now that Lilly has come to visit, I finally have another dog that knows the proper way to play like a Lab outside - steal something and run like a crazy dog.





My fellow pups - Lilly is sooo much fun.





She likes crazy play just like me. But Mom doesn't understand it's tough on us pups to "turn it off" when we come inside. She has to remind us several times NO PLAYING in the house. Eventually we decide, just to make her happy, to stop.




Lilly and I are having lots of fun playing with Evan.





Mom says Lilly is even better behaved and quieter with Evan than I am....hrumph.




I hardly ever knock him over anymore, but Lilly is such a sissy walking carefully so she doesn't bump him - SHOWOFF!







Finally I got to go on a trip all by myself. We went over to Nelson's Electric to visit. They're sponsoring a poker table too!! I think I found another friend.





All for now fellow pups...and lookin' good Archie.



Slick

No comments: